RUPGCET 2015 simply stands for Rayalaseema University. This particular entrance exam depicts the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test which is being conducted by the very own University Rayalaseema University, posted at Kurnool. Every year the University invites applications from eligible candidates for various PG Courses.
Rayalaseema University a Private/Central University was eastablished in 1998 which is situated in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The University is affiliated with the University Grant commission. The University is a house for large number of faculty in the fields of Arts, Commerce, Science etc..The University is well built with an urban complex accompanied with a sport complex. The University also shows interest in offering distance education courses.
Not to mention that qualified students shall be allotted admissions in the Rayalaseema University. Rayalaseema University offers various courses each year. The variety of courses offered by Rayalaseema University are M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed and M.A. Thus it is to mention that Rayalaseema University has announced admissions for the academic year 2015-16 by conducting RUPGCET 2015. By way of our articles, we shall be providing better understanding of the admission process in the University for all those aspiring candidates who wish to take admission in the University.
We had given a brief outline about RUPGCET 2015 in our recent article. Now let us move on to discuss further RUPGCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria.
RUPGCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates willing to apply for the entrance exam must necessarily take into account the RUPGCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria without which candidates might be rejected. The RUPGCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria is presented as follows:
- Candidates must necessarily be Indian citizens with either local or non-local status.
- Candidates applying for RUPGCET 2015 must be above 21 years of age.
- Candidates willing to apply for RUPGCET 2015 should necessarily pass 10+2+3 examinations. It is important that candidates must possess the Bachelor’s Degree or may be an equvivalent examination relevant to the course applying.
- Along with it, candidates must compulsorily obtain an aggregate 60% marks in their 10+2+3.
- All those candidates who are in their Final Semester of Final year in Graduation can also appear for the exam but are required to produce a pass certificate at the time of counselling.