Rajasthan SET 2015
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (RSET) for Lectureship is carried out by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer for determining the eligibility for Lectureship in various Universities, Colleges and Institutions of Higher education in the state of Rajasthan only.
RSET 2015 Eligibility
- The applicant must have passed Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with minimum of 55% of marks from any recognized University/Institutions in Humanities and Social Sciences, Population Studies, Earth Science, Computer Science and Application, Education etc.
- The applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ VH category have 5% of relaxation.
- The applicants those who have Ph.D degree, whose master’s examination has been completed by September, 1991 are eligible for 5% relaxation
Note: The applicants appearing for the qualifying exam can also apply for the RSET 2015 test.
How to Apply
The Eligible and interested applicants apply online which can be filled up through eMitra Kiosk or C.S.C. authorized by state Govt. The applicants have to pay application fee of amount Rs 40/- in addition to examination fee. The required examination fee is to be paid eMitra Kiosk or C.S.C. authorized by state Government.
Note: Applicants are requested to take the print out of the filled application form to ensure that all the fields are correctly filled
RSET 2015 Examination Fee
The following is the examination fee for RSET 2015 examination:
- For BC/SBC(Creamy layer) of Rajasthan state and General applicants: Rs. 650/-
- For BC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer) of Rajasthan state applicants: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST of Rajasthan state and PH /VH applicants: Rs. 200/-
REST 2015 Important dates
The REST is usually held in the month of July/ August.
Note: Notification, Exam Dates and other Important Dates for RSET 2015 will be announced soon
For more details regarding RSET 2015 examination visit: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/