RPMT 2015 stands for Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test. RPMT 2015 as such is officially conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The purpose of conducting the RPMT 2015 entrance exam is to get admission to various undergraduate courses such as MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy & various other Under Graduate Medical courses in Medical Colleges of Rajasthan which are affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
Candidates getting admission into medical courses through RPMT 2015 is 85%, where as the rest of them are admitted through AIPMT entrance exam. Candidates are requested to fill up the RPMT 2015 entrance exam form online. Every year lakhs of students apply for this particular entrance exam RPMT with a mission to get admission in any of the medical colleges in Rajasthan which are affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
Through our past article on RPMT 2015 we had highlighted few important points on the complete list of Colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences as well as the RPMT 2015 Exam Centers.
It is now the right time that we discuss about RPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria. Hence through this article, we bring for you the eligibility norms applicable for candidates in order to apply for RPMT 2015 entrance exam.
RPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are requested to pay a closer look at the RPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria to be able to apply for the entrance exam without any troubles.
- It is mandatory that candidates applying for RPMT 2015 must belong to Rajasthan or Rajasthan domicile holder.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 eligibility exams with a minimum of 50% in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
- All those candidates who are appearing for 10+2 system exams are also eligible to apply for RPMT 2015 entrance exam.
- It is necessary that candidates must have completed their Senior Secondary Exam Certificate (SSC) or Indian School Certificate Exam (ISC) which is nothing but the 10+2 system over a period of 12 years.
- It is mandatory that candidates must have studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English as the compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have completed the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December 2015 i.e born before 01-01-1999
To get more news on RPMT 2015 please continue reading http://www.careersamosa.com