We had discussed about the Eligibility Criteria, the procedure to apply as well as the examination dates for RMCAAT 2015 in our previous articles on RMCAAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria & RMCAAT 2015 Exam Dates,How to apply? Let us now discuss about the RMCAAT 2015 Exam Pattern which shall help the candidates to prepare well for the examination.
Exam Pattern enables a candidate to know before hand the paper style, number of questions, different types of sections, number of questions per section. Along with it, candidates can know the marks allotted per section as well as allotment of marks per question. A candidate can prepare in advance for the exam & overcome his/her weaknesses. Let us now focus on the RMCAAT 2015 Exam Pattern to help the candidates prepare well.
RMCAAT 2015 Exam Pattern
Candidates please have a closer look at the RMCAAT 2015 Exam Pattern for being able to score more in the entrance exam.
- Candidates please note that, a total number of 200 multiple choice questions shall be asked during the RMCAAT 2015 entrance exam.
- The questions which are being asked shall be objective based multiple choice questions. (MCQ’s)
- The total duration to attempt the entrance exam shall be 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Each question shall carry 1 mark, which comes to a total of 200 marks.
- Candidates please note that there shall be no negative marking, hence candidates can attempt as many questions as they want.
- Overall there shall be three sections where in the questions are to be included;
-Elementary Computer Knowledge
-Reasoning & Aptitude
- Candidates please note the order of the sections might be changed in the entrance exam.
- The medium of the RMCAAT 2015 shall be in English only.
- Candidates please have a look at the given below pattern for the number of questions to be followed.
|Section Name||Number of questions|
|Elementary Computer Knowledge||60 Questions|
|Mathematical Ability||60 Questions|
|Reasoning Aptitude||80 Questions|
|Total no. of Questions||200 Questions|
We are more than interested to welcome the latest updated information & other particulars from the Officials of RMCAAT 2015 MCA Entrance Exam with the motive to publish it. With this, candidates might also be interested in getting to know their Examination Centers for RMCAAT 2015. Presenting before you the RMCAAT 2015 Exam Centers, kindly have a look at the same.
RMCAAT 2015 Exam Centers
Exam Centers for RMCAAT 2015 can be;
The RMCAAT 2015 shall most probably start by 10.00 a.m in the morning. Candidates are requested to be on time, since late entry is not permitted.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
Candidates please have a look at the documents which are to be attached along with the RMCAAT 2015 application form.
- Attested copy of Certificate/ Mark Sheet of HSC bearing the Date of Birth
- Attested copy of Graduation (10+2+3) as a proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Final year students must submit the Certificate 6.
- Attested copy of the relevant domicile certificate.
- Reservation Certificate (in case candidate belongs to SC/ST category)
For more updates on RMCAAT 2015 please continue reading http://www.careersamosa.com