We have already seen the eligibility criteria for RMCAAT 2015 in our previous article on RMCAAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria. It is now time to carry forward the discussion on RMCAAT 2015 with the tentative examination dates as well as the procedure to apply for RMCAAT 2015.
RMCAAT 2015 Exam Dates
Candidates please note that the examination dates provided for RMCAAT 2015 are the tentative dates & official announcement for the same shall be made at a later stage. Please have a look at the RMCAAT 2015 entrance exam dates.
|RMCAAT Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Online filling up of application form||Mid of March to March end 2015|
|Last date for receipt of application form||First week of April 2015|
|Availability of Admit Cards||First week of May 2015|
|RMCAAT 2015 entrance exam||Mid May 2015|
|Declaration of results||May end 2015|
Candidates please pay due attention when the date for filling up of application form is available as well as the submission, entrance exam, admit cards released etc..
Having mentioned the RMCAAT 2015 exam dates, let us move ahead with the procedure on how to apply for RMCAAT 2015. Candidates please be careful with its application procedure since if any of the steps are violated, then the application is prone to rejection by the authorities.
RMCAAT 2015 How to apply?
Candidates must keep in mind the procedure to apply so that they do not commit any mistake or else their application form shall be rejected. Along with that incomplete application forms are also liable for rejection. Candidates need to follow these simple steps so as to apply for RMCAAT 2015.
- Candidates must keep one thing in mind that the application form for RMCAAT 2015 can be filled up online.
- Online application form can be filled up through e-Mitra Kiosk or CSC authorized by state Government. Candidates need to submit an application fees of Rs.1000/- as well as Rs.40/- for filling the application form & depositing it.
- While submitting the application form at e-Mitra Center, one is liable to submit details like Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name.
- Once a candidate is in charge of the token number, he/she can fill the online application form.
- Along with that, candidates are also required to upload their recent passport sized photograph as well as the signature. (candidates please make sure that the image size of the photograph should not exceed 200 KB in JPEG format & signature image size should not be more than 100 KB in JPEG format.)
- Once you are done with filling up of the application form, recheck all the filled in details so as to correct any mistake since later on no sort of changes shall be entertained. Once you are done click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Take a print out of the RMCAAT 2015 application form.
- On submission of the application form, candidate shall receive a Unique Application Number.
- Final step is to send the duly signed application form along with the attested copies of relevant documents & the certificates at the given below address:
Office of the Coordinator,Govt. College of Engineering & Technology, Bikaner(An Autonomous Institute of Govt. of Raj.)Karni Industrial Area, Pugal Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan– 334004.
For more information please keep reading http://www.careersamosa.com