RMCAAT 2015 can be described as Rajasthan Master in Computer Applications Admission Test (RMCAAT 2015) As the name suggests. RMCAAT 2015 is being conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) The purpose behind conducting this entrance exam is to provide admissions to eligible candidates so that they can take up admission in Post Graduation courses related in Computer Applications. Admissions are provided to eligible candidates in the Colleges & Universities in Rajasthan. Let us have a look at eligibility criteria required in order to appear for RMCAAT 2015.
RMCAAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates please closely follow the eligibility criteria norms in order to get admission in Colleges/ Institutions of Rajasthan for Master of Computer Application (MCA).
- So as to apply for RMCAAT 2015, candidates must have passed 10+2 examinations from a recognized Board.
- It is necessary that candidates must have studied Mathematics at their 10+2 level as well as Graduation level.
- Candidates must necessarily obtain minimum 50% marks in their Graduation (45% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC Category)
- Candidates please keep in mind that RMCAAT 2015 is only applicable for candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
- Candidates must have studied as a regular student in recognized educational Institution in Rajasthan for the proceeding five years as well as including the year in which the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
- If not the above condition, then candidate must be a son/daughter of either a serving employee or a retired employee of any of Government of Rajasthan (including Officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan)/ Undertaking/Corporation/Improvement Trust/ Municipal Boards/ Panchayat Samities/ Co-Operative Bodies which are duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan/ Statutory Bodies as well as Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act, incorporated in Rajasthan/ Either candidate is a son/ daughter of an employee of any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Engineering Colleges namely Bhilwara, Kota, Ajmer, Bikaner, Bharatpur, Jhalawar. Candidate’s parents must have put in atleast five years service on the date of submission of application/ Candidate can be a son/daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institution of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertaking or Corporation & who is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application/ Candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin/Service in Defence/Central Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking/ National Institutes of Government of India having put atleast 3 years service on the last date for submission of application.
- Candidates having a Bachelors Degree in BCA/B.Sc (IT)/B.Sc Computer Science are eligible to apply for RMCAAT 2015.