We have already mentioned about the Eligibility Criteria, the Test Centers, Exam Dates etc.in our previous article on RMAT 2015 Eligibility,Test Centers Now let us focus on the exam pattern, how to apply for RMAT 2015, syllabus etc..
How to apply for RMAT 2015?
- Candidates can collect the application forms for RMAT 2015 from a few selected branches of Punjab National Bank in person
- Candidates need to make a payment of Rs.1000/- as the application fee, & on the payment of which, application form shall be presented to the candidates.
- The branches are located at Alwar (Shivaji Park), Kota (Aerodrome Circle), Ajmer (Kachhari Road), Jaipur, Jodhpur (Shastri Nagar), Bikaner (Rani Bazar), Chittorgarh (Pratap Nagar), Bhilwara (Bhupal Ganj), Bharatpur (Rajendra Nagar) & Sri Ganganagar (Birbal Chowk).
- Next sent to be carried put by candidates is to sent the duly filled application forms to;
Rajasthan Technical University,
- Candidates can send thew duly filled application form by registered or speed post.
- At the same time, candidates can also drop the application form at the drop box placed in RMAT 2015 office.
RMAT 2015 Exam Pattern
- RMAT 2015 is an objective based test with multiple choice questions. 4 options shall be given & candidate needs to select one correct alternative out of them.
- The entrance exam basically consists of five major sections which are;
English Language & Proficiency
- Each section consists of 40 questions in all.
- The time duration provided to attempt the entrance exam is 2 hours & 30 minutes (150 minutes)
- Candidates shall make use of Black ball point pen to mark their answers on the OMR sheet.
- Candidates please note that there is absence of negative marking.
- Candidates please note that the medium of examination shall be in English.
RMAT 2015 Syllabus
- Ratios and Proportion
- Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Profit & Loss
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic progression
- Arithmetic mean
- Geometric mean
- Harmonic mean
- Median, Mode
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Venn Diagram
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Expansion & many more topics..
Data Interpretation & Reasoning
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements
- Identifying relationship among group of people
- Coding and decoding
- Sequencing etc..
English Language & Proficiency
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Fill In the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Odd man out
- Current Affairs
- Punch lines of companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, History, Geography, International organisations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc
Hope the above information seems to be useful to you. Careersamosa team wishes you all the best. Please leave a comment in case of any sort of doubt or issue.