Login Website: http://www.rbi.org.in
Date of Issuing Recruitment Notification: July 2014
Tentative Date of Examination: Nearby 4th Week of September 2014
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in correspondence with the Provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act 1934. The Reserve Bank Of India(RBI) is the Central bank of India which controls the Monetary Policy of Indian Rupee. The Central Office of the Governor is situated in Mumbai. The Reserve Bank’s affairs are administered by the Central Board of Directors.
The Board is appointed by the Government of India in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act. RBI plays an important role in the Development Strategy of Government of India. RBI has got many important activities to deal with. Few of its primary activities are;
- Monetary Authority
- Issuer of Currency
- Banker & Debt Manager to Government
- Banker to Banks
- Regulator of the Banking System
- Manager of Foreign Exchange
- Maintaining Financial Stability
- Regulator & Supervisor of the Payment & Settlement Systems
- Developmental Role
RBI carries out recruitment drive through out the country to fill vacancies for various posts as & when needed. Recently RBI had announced Recruitment Exam for the posts of Assistants in July 2014. As many as 506 vacancies are to be filled in.
Considerable number of applicants have applied for the post which recently closed down on 11th of August 2014. It is known that RBI has released the Admit Cards for the same exam. The exam is due in the fourth week of September 2014.
RBI issues Admit Card for Assistant Exam 2014
RBI has issued Admit Cards/Call Letters for its exam due to be conducted in Last week of September 2014. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the website and carry it along with them to the examination hall/center.
Steps to download Admit Card:
1. Visit the official website of RBI http://www.rbi.org.in
2. Look for “Call Letters for Online Examination for the Post of Assistants in RBI”
3. Further Candidates are asked to enter necessary details such as Registration Number & Date of Birth & Submit the same.
4. The uploaded Admit Card shall appear on your screen. Candidates are advised to Download it.
5. All the Candidates are required to bring along the Print out of their Admit Card to the examination center as it is a mandatory document without which candidates are not eligible to appear for the exam.
Good Luck to all the aspiring candidates. For more such announcements please keep following http://careersamosa.com 🙂