The Rajasthan Administrative Services more popularly known as the RAS 2015 entrance exams. The purpose of conducting the RAS 2015 entrance exam is to select the best candidates for the post of Administrative Officers in the State of Rajasthan. Along with RAS 2015, other exams which are being conducted are RPS, RTS mainly.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the organization responsible & which carries all the authority to conduct all the exams such as RAS 2015, RPS, RTS for interested candidates. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established in the year 1949. The Commission is handled by the Government of Rajasthan. It mainly engages in recruiting suitable candidates for different post in the Government department. The exam being organized by RPSC is considered to be one of the best recruitment procedure of Indian Government or State Government for making selection of candidates for various posts such as deputy secretary, additional district magistrate, joint secretary, deputy commissioner, special secretary, head of departments, principal secretaries, chief secretary etc..
Through our last article, we had provided enough information about RAS 2015 whereby we had given a brief outline about the entrance exam named RAS 2015 as well as the eligibility norms which are needed to be fulfilled before applying for RAS 2015. Now let us focus on the RAS 2015 Application Form procedure. Candidates are surely interested in knowing the procedure to apply for RAS 2015 entrance exam. Given below are few simple steps through which the application procedure can be made a lot more easier for candidates.
RAS 2015 Application Form
- First of all candidates must log on to http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ & click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Candidates shall be directed to the page, “Payment Details” & choose their payment mode & there by click on the “Proceed” button.
- When you choose “Payment through KIOSK” one must enter the payment details for validation.
- The candidate shall be directed to :Exam/ Post Selection” page.
- Candidates must enter the necessary details as well as attach their passport size photograph & signature.
- Click on “Print Preview” & to make any changes click on “Back” button, once everything is done click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates are likely to receive their Unique Application ID after registration process. Please save this number carefully for further reference.
For more information please log on to http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/