Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is a State university situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. The University was set up on 25 February 2005 underneath The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005.
The university runs various undergraduate and postgraduate courses as like,
- Medical courses
- Dental courses
- Nursing courses
- Paramedical science courses
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy courses
- Pharmacy courses
The University has constituent colleges like,
- Medical colleges
- SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- Rabindranath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur
- Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
- Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
- Government Medical College, Kota
- Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
- Mahatama Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
- Pharmacy colleges
- J.D Memorial College of Pharmacy, Jodhpur
- Post-basic B.Sc. nursing colleges
- Government College of Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing(Jaipur)
- Annapurana Medical Training Institute
- M.Sc.nursing colleges
- govt. medical collage jodpur
- Government College of Nursing (Jaipur)
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur
- Government college of nursing mbgh, Udaipur
- B.Sc.Nursing Colleges
- Government Nursing College, Jaipur
- Government Nursing College, jodhpur
- Government Nursing College, bikaner
- Shri Balaji College of nursing, Udaipur
- Government College of nursing mbgh, Udaipur
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences teaches a variety of courses in different faculties, among those some of them are, MBBS, MDS, BDS, M.Sc, B.SC, Nursing, Post basic B.Sc. nursing, D.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, BASLP (Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology).
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences was conducted revaluation examination for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing students in the month of April 2014. Students shall be glad enough to know that, the University has now released the results of this exam.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences: Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam Result 2014:
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences conducted Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam in the month of April 2014. The University has now released the results for the same. They can go through the result list by visiting the website.
To check the scores, follow some simple steps:
- Visit University’s Official website: www.ruhsraj.org
- Click on Results Tab.
- Among list of results, click on “RESULT FOR POST BASIC B.Sc. NURSING (FINAL)EXAM. APRIL.-2014 (REVALUATION)”
- At the last stage, students need to provide their roll no to check the result.
For any queries or suggestion please write us at http://careersamosa.com/