SLET 2015 stands for the state Level Eligibility Test 2015. It is the responsibility of the State Government of a particular State in India to conduct this entrance exam. SLET 2015 is conducted at State Level. Over here we shall discuss about Rajasthan SLET 2015 Exam.
The Rajasthan State Level Eligibility Test (Rajasthan SLET) is an entrance exam being conducted by the Rajasthan State Government. The Rajasthan State Government conducts Rajasthan State Level Eligibility Test in order to fill up various posts of the lectureship & JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) respectively.
The Rajasthan SLET 2015 test includes various subjects such as English, Hindi, History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Commerce, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences etc.. every year large number of candidates appear for this examination. Hence like every other year, online applications are invited by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2015.
Rajasthan SLET 2015 Exam Pattern
- The Rajasthan SLET 2015 entrance exam shall consists of two major sections. Total marks shall be 100.
- In the first section, there shall be total 60 questions out of which 50 questions need to be attempted.
- In the second paper of second session, 50 questions shall be asked & all of them shall be compulsory.
- In the second session, there shall be total 150 marks with 75 questions 7 all of them shall be compulsory.
- The duration for first session of exam shall be 1¼ hours where as that of second session shall consist of 2½ hours.
- Only objective based questions shall be asked to candidates.
Please write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com in case of any doubt/ queries faced. !!