PULEET stands for Panjab University Lateral Entry Test (PULEET). Panjab University is responsible for conducting the PULEET 2015 entrance exam. The entrance exam is conducted for providing admission to 2nd Year of BE courses for the session 2015-16. Admissions shall be carried out in Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET) & Panjab University Swami Sarvanand giri Regional Center, Hoshiarpur.
Interested candidates can apply in order to take up admission in Punjab University. In that case online registration is open for all the candidates who wish to enroll themselves for different courses. Candidates must note that the lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of four year BE Degree level would be open only to 3 year Diploma holders. Candidates who have completed their Class X with Physics & Mathematics can apply for it.
Candidates must be aware about the fact that admission procedure would be carried out on the basis of merit obtained in entrance examination. In our previous article on PULEET 2015, PULEET 2015 Important Dates,PULEET 2015 Application Process, PULEET 2015 Syllabus. We shall carry forward our discussion with PULEET 2015 Exam Pattern.
PULEET 2015 Exam Pattern
- Total no. of questions to be asked in PULEET 2015 entrance exam are 75.
- The questions to be asked shall be multiple choice questions.
- The duration of exam shall be for 1 hour & 30 minutes. (90 minutes)
- Candidates need to choose only one answer amongst the four options.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers. (¼ marks deducted for every wrong answer)
For more information please log on to http://www.careersamosa.com