PULEET stands for Panjab University Lateral Entry Test (PULEET). Panjab University is responsible for conducting the PULEET 2015 entrance exam. The entrance exam is conducted for providing admission to 2nd Year of BE courses for the session 2015-16. Admissions shall be carried out in Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET) & Panjab University Swami Sarvanand giri Regional Center, Hoshiarpur.
Interested candidates can apply in order to take up admission in Punjab University. In that case online registration is open for all the candidates who wish to enroll themselves for different courses. Candidates must note that the lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of four year BE Degree level would be open only to 3 year Diploma holders. Candidates who have completed their Class X with Physics & Mathematics can apply for it.
Candidates must be aware about the fact that admission procedure would be carried out on the basis of merit obtained in entrance examination. In our previous article on PULEET 2015, PULEET 2015 Important Dates. Let us understand the PULEET 2015 Application Process.
PULEET 2015 Application Process
- Candidates need to apply separately in the application form for PULEET 2015
- Candidates must make sure to enter their DOB
- Correct Mail ID
- Class 10th Roll number
- Class 10th Passing year
- Mobile number
- Category (if anything other than General)
- Click on the submit menu on confirming all the details.
- Candidates must note down their registration number, login ID, password.
- Download the bank slip & deposit the fees in any SBI branch.
- Make sure to check your journal number, branch code, date of deposit given by the branch
- There after candidates must login using their Login ID & Password.
- Fill up the fee details.
- Click on the candidate form in order to upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- After submitting the information please check carefully & lock the information.
- Take a print out of the application form.