PULEET stands for Panjab University Lateral Entry Test (PULEET). Panjab University is responsible for conducting the PULEET 2015 entrance exam. The entrance exam is conducted for providing admission to 2nd Year of BE courses for the session 2015-16. Admissions shall be carried out in Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET) & Panjab University Swami Sarvanand giri Regional Center, Hoshiarpur.
Interested candidates can apply in order to take up admission in Punjab University. In that case online registration is open for all the candidates who wish to enroll themselves for different courses. Candidates must note that the lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of four year BE Degree level would be open only to 3 year Diploma holders. Candidates who have completed their Class X with Physics & Mathematics can apply for it.
Candidates must be aware about the fact that admission procedure would be carried out on the basis of merit obtained in entrance examination. In the past we have already discussed about PULEET 2015, PULEET 2015 Important Dates,PULEET 2015 Application Process, PULEET 2015 Syllabus, PULEET 2015 Exam Pattern. With this let us get to understand more about Preparation tips for PULEET 2015. Preparation tips for PULEET 2015 shall be really helpful to the candidates in order to appear for the entrance exam. Let us take a cue at them.
Preparation tips for PULEET 2015
- Candidates must organize things smartly by solving mock test question papers & practice test papers.
- Along with it candidates can also solve past years question papers.
- Candidates can get enough guidance as well as knowledge from experts & seniors.
- Candidates must be clear with their Syllabus & exam pattern for the examination.
- Candidates must adjust their timing appropriately so as to clear the examination within stipulated time period.