PMET 2015 refers to the Punjab PMET 2015 entrance exam. The Pre Medical Entrance Test is popularly known as PMET 2015 entrance exam. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (i.e. BFUHS) is responsible for conducting the medical entrance exam. The main aim of conducting the Medical Entrance Exam is to provide admission to the interested & eligible candidates in government as well as Private Medical Colleges & Dental Colleges in the State of Punjab.
The Punjab PMET 2015 is scheduled to be held on 17th May 2015. Well the details pertaining to the entrance exam is specified in detail by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Candidates must note that the admission procedure for MBBS/ BDS in State Colleges shall be on the basis of merit obtained by students as well as the Medical aspirants in the upcoming Punjab PMET 2015 entrance exam.
In order to appear for PMET 2015 entrance exam, candidates must clearly understand the details regarding the eligibility criteria procedure followed, procedure for admission, examination dates, application form, examination pattern, syllabus, admit card, selection procedure etc..
A while ago we had mentioned about PMET 2015, PMET 2015 Important Dates, Participating Colleges in Punjab PMET 2015. Now let us continue the discussion further to discuss about PMET 2015 Eligibility Criteria.
PMET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to apply for PMET 2015 the candidate must be a resident of Punjab.
- It is necessary that the candidate must have completed his Senior Secondary Education from the School in Punjab.
- Candidates must have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class XII or equvivalent.
- Candidates should not be less than 16 years of age.
- In PCB, candidates must obtain minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates)
For more details please visit www.bfuhs.ac.in