All India Common Entrance Test is being conducted by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS). With that reference, PIMS announces AICET for MBBS BDS admissions 2015. The Common Entrance Test is conducted in order to select students for MBBS & BDS Courses.
PIMS was established under UGC Act 1956 by Govt. of India, MHRD. The courses offered are Rural Medical College (MBBS) & rural Dental College (BDS). Seats available for MMBS course are 125 where as that for BDS are 100. 85% seats are reserved for General Category where as 15% seats are reserved for NRI category. Let us check out the eligibility criteria for MBBS, BDS admissions 2015.
- Candidates must be Indian National
- Candidates must be born on or before 31st December 1998.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics & English.
- Or candidates must have completed B.Sc from a recognized UGC University with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Last date for submission of application form : 1st April 2015
- Last date for submission of application form : 7th April 2015
- Entrance Test Exam : 2nd May 2015
- Declaration of result : 4th June 2015
- Date of counselling : 23rd June to 26th June 2015
- Commencement of classes : 1st September 2015
How to apply?
- Candidates need to download the application form from University website http://www.pravara.com & send it to PIMS.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.1700/- in favour of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune.
- The application forms are submitted at
“Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Dist – Ahmednagar, (M.S.)
For more information please visit the official website http://www.pravara.com