PGECET 2015 Results:
The “Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test” (PGECET) is a State Level Entrance Examination, which is conducted within the State of Andhra Pradesh, India.
The PGECET entrance examinations are always conducted by the “Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of the “Andhra Pradesh, State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), which is a Statutory Educational Body, constituted under the Andhra Pradesh Government.
The PGECET entrance examinations are conducted every year for Admission intake into Regular & Full Time, Post Graduate “Engineering, Pharmacy & Technology Courses & Programs”.
The PGECET entrance examinations are conducted every academic year in the month of May, however even the PGECET 2015 entrance examinations also have been scheduled to be conducted in May 2015.
Date for the PGECET 2015 Examinations:
- The PGECET 2015 Examinations have been scheduled to be conducted between 25th – 27th May 2015.
PGECET 2015 Timings:
- The PGECET 2015 entrance examinations will be conducted in 2 sessions, namely: (i) 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and (ii) 14.00 PM to 16.00 PM.
- Click here for PGECET 2015 Timings
PGECET 2015 Results:
- The exact dates for the “PGECET 2015 Results” have not yet been announced & declared officially, the PGECET Results are usually declared in the month of June.
- The “PGECET 2015 Results” are also expected to be declared in the month of June 2015, however all candidates should note that the above mentioned are (tentative) dates.
- The exact / precise dates will be published on our website as soon as they are officially declared by the examination authorities.
PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card:
- The PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card also will be declared by the Examination authority, after the conclusion of the of the PGECET 2015 entrance examinations.
- All those candidates can check their “PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card” by logging on the official website
How to Download the “PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card”:
- All candidates are required to note that the “PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card” will be announced and published only after the conclusion of the “PGECET 2015 exams”.
- All those who have appeared for the PGECET 2015 are can check their PGECET 2015 Results, by logging to the official website.
- For Downloading the “PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card” also the candidate will have to use his / her login Id (which is the hall ticket #)
- After logging in the web page with the Unique Login Id, the candidate can download the “PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card” and save it in his / her computer.
- All candidates are requested to save the PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card, till the conclusion of the “PGECET seat allotment & Admission Procedure”
- The candidate may be required to produce the “PGECET 2015 Results & Rank Card” at the time of the PGECET 2015 Counselling Procedure.