The PGECET 2015 stands for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. PGECET is a State level Common Entrance Test being conducted in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The main purpose of conducting this common entrance test is to provide admissions to eligible candidates for various Post Graduate courses. The PGECET 2015 exams are conducted by a statutory body of the Andhra Pradesh Government, Osmania University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education & the University College of Engineering.
Various courses are offered to candidates when they reach out to appear for Post Graduate courses. Courses such as architecture, pharmacy, engineering and special Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate). It is to announce that the exam for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET 2015) is scheduled to be held from 26th May 2015 to 29th May 2015. The hall ticket for PGECET 2015 shall be available from 12th May 2015 to 24th May 2015.
Post PGECET 2015 Syllabus, it is now time to concentrate on PGECET 2015 Exam Pattern. The PGECET 2015 Exam Pattern shall help the students to a large extent to prepare well for the entrance exam.
PGECET 2015 Exam Pattern
As the exam is fast approaching, it shall be better if candidates shift their focus towards the PGECET 2015 Exam Pattern which in turn shall help them to appear for the exam without much worry or tension.
- A total no. of questions which shall be asked are 120 in the PGECET 2015 entrance exam. Amongst the questions being asked, there shall be 60% theory questions & 40% formula based problem solving questions.
- The entrance exam paper shall be set as per the syllabus announced & shall contain objective questions with multiple choices.
- Each question shall contain 1 mark totaling to 120 marks.
- The total time duration provided to appear for PGECET 2015 shall be 2 hours (120 minutes)
- The PGECET 2015 cut off marks is 25% as far as General candidates are concerned & no minimum marks to SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates please note there is absence of negative marking in PGECET 2015 entrance exam.