Panjab University was established in 1882 as the University of Panjab at Lahore. The University is known to have 188 affiliated Colleges & spread over Panjab. The University is known to conduct admissions every year for various courses & programs. Keeping it in mind Panjab University MBA Admissions 2015 have been announced.
Panjab University, Chandigarh has announced admission procedure to be carried out for two year full time MBA Programme at the University Business School, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana.
The MBA Programme offers various specializations such as;
- Human Resource & Operations Management
Let us check out the Eligibility Criteria required for Panjab University MBA Admissions 2015.
- Candidate must have a Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in any discipline of the University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- In case candidates have appeared for any of these exams like Institute of chartered accountants of India or England, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or England, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, it is necessary that they must have passed the final examination.
- In case candidates have appeared for AMIE examination, it is necessary that they must have got atleast 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with minimum 60% marks or have atleast 5 years research/training or professional experience.
- Candidates must have appeared for CAT 2014 which is followed by a Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- All those candidates who are appearing in their Final year examinations & have applied for CAT 2014 are eligible to apply & submit their result before August 31, 2015.
- The selection of candidates on the basis of written test, group discussion & personal interview is as follows:
-Written Test : 85%
-Group Discussion : 7.5%
-Personal Interview : 7.5%
- Candidates please note that the last date for submitting bank challan : 6th February 2015
- Last date to submit fee in any Branch of SBI : 13th February 2015
- Last date for fee submission, uploading photographs & signature : 20th February 2015
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website http://www.ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in/
- All those candidates who belong to reserved category, as well as NRI category must submit the necessary certificates required by the University.
For more information please contact here;
Tel No.: +91 – (0172) 2534701, 2534702,
Interested candidates please write down to us in case you face any query at http://www.careersamosa.com