The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a prime body established under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It is now being situated at Bajrakabati Road, Cuttack. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha started operating in the year 1955. It is responsible for regulating, controlling as well as developing Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It Provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to furnish them for various cultural purposes.
The major functions of Board are:
- To conduct High School Certificate Examination (H.S.C.E) and examination of other courses prescribed by the Board.
- To prepare Text-books, study materials, etc
- To issue certificates of the examinations conducted by the Board and equivalence certificate to the examinations of other State Boards.
- To recognize the secondary schools for the examinations of the Board.
- To make regulations for undertaking different functions of the Board.
Now that the Board Exams have been already announced, it would be better if the students are prepared well in advance. By now, most students would have reached at the revision stage where in they go through all the topics of various subjects one after the other. There can’t be a better time to go through Sample Papers post revision. Through Sample Papers students get a thorough idea as to how the Question Paper shall appear to them. Sample Papers provide a sense of time management skills to the students. In that reference we have got Odisha Board HSC sample papers for better practice.
For more details you can also visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha – www.bseodisha.nic.in/
Odisha Board HSC sample papers
- English sample paper
- Sanskrit sample paper
- Hindi sample paper
- Mathematics sample paper
- General science sample paper
- Social science sample paper
For more information & updates please keep reading http://www.careersamosa.com & write down to us in case you come across any difficulty or query. Good Luck