Oberoi School of Hotel Management, Admissions 2015:
The Oberoi School of Hotel Management, which is situated at New Delhi, is an institute which is run by the Oberoi Group of Hotels. This Hotel Management institute conducts and convenes the Hotel Management Program by the Name “Systematic Training and Education Program” which is also called the STEP.
Courses Offered by the Oberoi School of Hotel Management:
There are 2 Programs and Courses in the Stream of Hotel Management, which are provided by the Oberoi School of Hotel Management, given below:
(i)The Hotel Operations Program: This Program usually comprises of several sections within the 3 Primary Hotel Operations Department, namely (i) Food and Beverage; (ii) Front Office and (iii) Housekeeping.
(ii)Kitchens Operations Program: The Kitchen Operations Programs mostly comprises of education and training in the Indian and Western Kitchens, apart from that it also imparts education in specializing kitchen operations such as Bakery , Cold Kitchen and Pastry.
Admission Procedure to the STEP:
- The Oberoi School of Hotel Management admits all the Candidates to the Systematic Training and Education Program (STEP) on the Basis of the Group Discussions and Personal Interview. The Institute does not conduct any Entrance Examinations for the purpose of Admissions.
- All the Candidates need to note down that all the Admissions will be conducted by the Institute only on the basis of the Group Discussions and Personal Interview. There will not be any Entrance Examination for this purpose. All the Candidates are required to register themselves for the program, which consists of 3 Stages/Rounds.
- Round 1: In this Round all the Candidates will be segregated or Categorized into groups of 15-20 and shall be required to go through several rounds of questions and other activities. The primary purpose of this round would be to assess and evaluate their speech and poise.
- Round 2: This Stage/Round shall consist of all those Candidates who shall be shortlisted, and who are required to have a face to face interview with the OCLD Faculty Members, who would again assess the Candidates Potential and Aptitude for Hospitality.
- Round 3: In this Round all the Candidates who are shortlisted from the Round 2 will be invited for the Purpose of Counseling and Orientation, which will take place in the Month of July 2015