NSIT stands for Netaji Subhas Institute Technology is an autonomous Institution formed under Government of NCT of Delhi. NSIT is known to be affiliated to the University of Delhi. NSIT works with a simple vision of excelling in the field of knowledge, research & technology.
NSIT promotes Undergraduate as well as Post Graduation studies of students & trains them in the field of Research in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Science, Humanities & Social Sciences with multi-level entry. As per the tradition, every year NSIT offers admissions to candidates in numerous streams of Engineers for UG courses (B.E/ B.Tech) & PG courses for the academic session 2015-16.
NSIT 2015 Important Dates
- Online registration / Choice Filling : July 2015
- Fee payment : July 2015
- First round of admission : July 2015
- Second round of admission : Last week of July 2015
- Second phase of admission : Last week of July 2015
Candidates please note the above mentioned dates are the tentative dates of NSIT 2015 entrance exam. Formal announcement shall be made at a later date.
NSIT 2015 Selection Process
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of their score in JEE Main 2015 & All India Rank.
- Further candidates shall be screened through cut off & there after arranged in a merit list.
- The listed candidates would be then called for counselling to be conducted by the counselling committee of NSIT.
Please write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com for further queries.