NSIT stands for Netaji Subhas Institute Technology is an autonomous Institution formed under Government of NCT of Delhi. NSIT is known to be affiliated to the University of Delhi. NSIT works with a simple vision of excelling in the field of knowledge, research & technology.
NSIT promotes Undergraduate as well as Post Graduation studies of students & trains them in the field of Research in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Science, Humanities & Social Sciences with multi-level entry. As per the tradition, every year NSIT offers admissions to candidates in numerous streams of Engineers for UG courses (B.E/ B.Tech) & PG courses for the academic session 2015-16.
All the interested candidates are required to attempt the JEE Main 2015 entrance exam & obtain a valid score. NSIT separately does not conduct any sort of entrance exam. Let us check out the NSIT 2015 Eligibility Criteria required in order to appear for the NSIT 2015 entrance exam.
NSIT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must necessarily fulfill the criteria & there by become eligible for seeking admission in NSIT College.
- Candidates across India whether residing in Delhi or outside Delhi can readily participate in the admission procedure.
- It is very important for the candidates to attempt JEE Main 2015 entrance exam.
- Candidates should score a minimum percentage aggregate marks of 60% in Maths, Physics & Chemistry in Class XII.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category are relaxed by 10% score in PCM aggregate i.e. 50%.
- SC/ST candidates must pass Class XII.
- All those children who are wards of Defence Category & PWD candidates are relaxed by 5% in percentile aggregate i.e. 55%.
For more detailed information please contact,
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hing Fauj Marg,
Sector – 3, Dwarka (Pappankalan),
New Delhi – 110 078
website : http://www.nsit.ac.in/