NSIT stands for Netaji Subhas Institute Technology is an autonomous Institution formed under Government of NCT of Delhi. NSIT is known to be affiliated to the University of Delhi. NSIT works with a simple vision of excelling in the field of knowledge, research & technology.
NSIT promotes Undergraduate as well as Post Graduation studies of students & trains them in the field of Research in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Science, Humanities & Social Sciences with multi-level entry. As per the tradition, every year NSIT offers admissions to candidates in numerous streams of Engineers for UG courses (B.E/ B.Tech) & PG courses for the academic session 2015-16.
In our previous article we had discussed about the NSIT 2015 Eligibility Criteria where by candidates can come to know the no. of requirements needed in order to get admission in NSIT. Let us examine the application process required to get admission in NSIT.
NSIT 2015 Application Procedure
- Candidates must fill an application form on the official website of NSIT 2015.
- The process of application shall last around a week & shall end up by 2nd week of July 2015.
- Candidates need to browse to the link titled “Apply Online”.
- Enter the relevant details such as JEE Main 2015 roll number, name of the candidate, date of birth, nationality, class XII marks, mobile number, address, email id.
- Finally click on submit button to complete the application form.
- application number of the candidates should be displayed on the screen & immediately after submission, confirmation message shall be displayed on the screen.
For more detailed information please visit the official website http://www.nsit.ac.in/