MBA Program in Power Management
National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Faridabad announces for application for admission to two years full time program Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Power Management for the session commencing in 2015-2017.
- The applicant must have passed Bachelors degree in Engineering with minimum of 60% of aggregate marks from any recognized institute or university.
- The minimum required passing marks for ST/SC applicants is minimum required pass marks.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of CAT scores. The final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview which will be conducted by the NPTI itself.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can get the application form from the institute on payment of the application fee in cash or can get the application form through post by sending a request along with the Demand Draft (DD) of application fee in favor of “National Power Training Institute”, payable at Faridabad to the Principal Director (CAMPS), NPTI, Sector- 33, Faridabad-121 003, Haryana.
The applicants can also download the application form from the official website of NPTI. The duly filled application form along with all the required documents and Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “National Power Training Institute”, payable at Faridabad is to be sent to Principal Director, (CAMPS), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad-121003, Haryana.
The following is the application fee for MBA Program at NPTI:
- For General category applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST category applicants: Rs. 500/-
- For Haryana SC/ST category applicants: Rs. 250/-
- Last Date of submission of application from: 16.03.2015
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 02.04.2015 & 03.04.2015
- Date of counseling: 16.04.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the MBA program available at National Power Training Institute (NPTI). For further details regarding MBA Program Admission 2015 at NPTI visit: www.npti.in