NMIMS MBA Programmes 2014 | NMAT UG 2014 Registration Open nmat.org.in
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is one of the premier management institutes of the nation. NMIMS invited applications from 10+2 pass candidates for admission to 5 year full time Integrated MBA Programmes via NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) UG 2014. The programs will be commencing in July/August 2014.
The registration window for NMAT (UG) 2014 is open. Interested candidates can register/apply online through the website: www.nmat.org.in/ug on or before 25 April 2014.
Name of the Programme
• MBA (Tech.)
• MBA (Pharma Tech)
Disciplines under MBA (Tech.)
• Information Technology
• Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
Important Dates for NMIMS MBA
• Last date to register online: 25 April 2014
• Call letters available for download: 05 May 2014 (5 pm)
• Date of NMAT-UG-2014 online test: 10 and 11 May 2014 (10 am to 12 noon)
• Merit list of candidates selected for admission releases: 04 June 2014 (5 pm)
• Counselling and payment of Admission Fees: 05 June to 12 June 2014
• Declaration of second merit list (if required): 13 June 2014 (5 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS MBA
• Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including international IB Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not eligible) and with science or science vocational.
• Applicants should have secured at least 50% marks in PCM/PCB in 10+2.
• Admission seekers awaiting their 10+2 exam result in 2014 can also apply.
• Aspirants who have cleared 10+2 through part time course/distance learning/correspondence/externally/open school are not eligible to apply.
Admission Process of NMIMS MBA
Applicants will have to appear in an online test-NMAT (UG) 2014. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the prior mentioned test for the selection of the candidates.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment for NMIMS MBA
The registration fee is Rs.1800 and can be paid through credit card/cash at Axis Bank or Demand Draft. drawn in favour of “SVKM’S NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply for NMIMS MBA
Check here : http://nmat.org.in/ug/