NLUO Admission Test 2015
National Law University Orissa is a self governing law University, founded in 2009 with a commitment to be an exhilarating fresh development in the field of legal education.
National Law University Orissa (NLUO) admission test is carried out by National Law University, Orissa located at Cuttack for offering admission to B.A.LL.B. (Hons) and B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) five years integrated degree Programs.
NLUO 2015 Eligibility
- The applicants must have passed HSC/ intermediate (10+2) examination or equivalent examination with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.
- The applicants appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply.
- Age Limit: The age limit of an applicant must be less than 21 years as on 01.08.2015 (23 years in case of SC/ST category applicant).
NLUO 2015 Exam Pattern
NLUO exam consists of 200 objective types multiple choice questions (MCQs). All the questions carry one mark each. The time duration of the exam is two hours thirty minutes (150 minutes).
NLUO 2015 Syllabus
The NLUO exam comprises of questions from following fields or subjects:
- English (including Comprehension)
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Numerical Ability (Elementary Mathematics)
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
How to apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply at National Law University Orissa or can recive the application through post or in person from the given address: Admission Coordinator, National Law University, Orissa, Mahanadi Ring Road, Chahata Ghat, Near Police Wireless Office, Tulasipur, Cuttack, Orissa– 753008.
NLUO 2015 Examination Centers
The NLUO 2015 will be conducted at the following centers: Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Cochin, Cuttack, Chennai, Bhopal, Guwahati, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna and Raipur.
Notification, exam date and other important dates for NLUO Admission Test will be announced soon.
For further information regarding the NLUO Admission Test 2015 visit: nluo.ac.in/