MBA Program at NIT Silchar
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar announces for application for admission to full time program in Master of Business Administration (MBA), starting in 2015.
The following are the MBA specializations offered at NIT Silchar:
- Human Resource
- The applicant must have passed Bachelors degree in Technology/ Science/ Humanities or its equivalent appropriate field/area with minimum of 50% of marks or its equivalent CGPA/ CPI of 5.5 on the point scale of 10 form any recognized institute or university.
- For SC/ST/PWD category applicants the minimum requires marks are 45% or its equivalent CGPA/CPI of 5.0 on the point scale of 10.
- The applicants must have appeared for CAT/MAT/CMAT exams and have obtained valid scores.
- The applicants those who have appeared or are appearing for the final year examination of the qualifying degree can also apply.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their scores in CAT/MAT/CMAT exams. The shortlisted applicants will have to go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview which will be carried out at the campus of NIT Silchar for the final selection.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply by downloading the application form from the official website of National Institute of Technology, Silchar. The dully filled application form along with all the required documents; including the photo copy of CAT/MAT/CMAT rank card as well as Demand Draft (DD) of application fee in favor of the “Director, NIT Silchar”, payable at State Bank of India, NIT Slichar Branch, Silchar.
All the documents and application form is to be sent to The Head, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam-788010 through Speed Post / Register Post super scribing “Application for Admission in MBA Program – 2015-17” on the envelop.
The following is the application fee for MBA admission at NIT Silchar:
- For General / OBC category applicants: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category applicants: Rs. 300/-
- Last date of submitting the application form: 06.06.2015
- Date notification of the applicants shortlisted for GD and PI: 2nd week of June, 2015
- Date of Group Discussion (GD): 26.06.2015
- Date of Personal Interview (PI): 27.06.2015 and 28.06.2015
- Date of announcement of applicants selected for admission: 1st week of July, 2015
- Date of admission: 06.07.2015 and 07.07.2015 (Tentative)
- Date of Registration of applicants: 20.07.2015 and 21.07.2015
- Date of commencement of classes: 22.07.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the MBA Program available at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar. For more details regarding MBA Admission 2015 at NIT Silchar visit: www.nits.ac.in/