The National Institute of Technology Rourkela was previously known as the Regional Engineering College Rourkela (REC Rourkela) is an Institute which is publicly funded meant for higher learning for Engineering & Technology in Odhisa.
Every year the Institute announces admissions for various Programmes & enrolls eligible students for the same. In the same way, NIT Rourkela announces MBA admission 2015-16. The Institute wishes to invite applications through online mode from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA). Admissions are open for MBA Programme for the academic session 2015-16. Let us check out the eligibility criteria needed to appear for MBA Admissions in NIT for 2015-16.
Candidates please carefully note down the eligibility criteria in order to apply for NIT Rourkela MBA Admissions 2015-16 .
- Candidates must have passed Engineering (B.Tech) with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA.
- All those candidates who have qualified in national or international tests for taking up admission to Business School as well as manage to secure high scores shall get the first preference.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/University shall not be considered. In case the evaluation is in CGPA, the CGPA scores shall be considered & on the other hand if evaluation is based on marks, percentage shall be considered.
- Total 60 seats are available which are distributed as;
OP-29, OPPH-1, OB-15, OBPH-1, SC-9, ST-5
- Availability of Application form for online submission : 30th January 2015
- Closing date for online application : 10th March 2015
- List of applicants for GD & PI : 16th March 2015
- Group discussion & Personal Interview : 1st-2nd April 2015
- Date of Admission : 15th April 2015
- Registration for first semester : 20th July 2015
- Classes beginning from : 21st July 2015
How to apply for NIT MBA Admissions 2015-16?
- Candidates interested in applying for NIT MBA Admissions 2015-16 can submit their application online at http://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in
- Candidates need to pay an application fees of Rs.500/- online in the application portal.
- All those candidates who are called for interview shall be required to submit a signed copy of the application form along with the attached xerox copies of all certificates to the HOD.
- Candidates also need to produce the original certificates.
For more information please contact the University website http://www.nitrkl.ac.in Candidates can also contact at;
National Institute of Technology,