MBA Program at NIT Karnataka
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka announces for applications for admission to two years full time post graduate program Masters of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2015-2017.
- The applicants must have passed bachelors degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum of 60% of aggregate marks or minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 6.5 on the scale of 10 form any recognized institute or university. The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST category applicants is 55% or 6.0 CPGA.
- The applicant must have appeared for GMAT/ CAT 2014 and must have attained valid scores.
Note: Valid GMAT scores obtained in the test 24 months prior to the last date of application will also be considered.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their scores in GMAT/ CAT. Further selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply by downloading the application form available at the official website of NIT, Karnataka. The duly filled application form along with all the required documents and Demand Draft (DD) of the application fee in favor of in favour of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, payable at State Bank of India, Surathkal /Canara Bank, NITK Campus is to be send to the Dy. Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore- 575025.
The following is the application fee for MBA program at NIT, Karnataka:
- For General category applicants: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST category applicants: Rs. 150/-
- Last Date of Submission of application form: 16.02.2015
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 09.03.2015, 16.03.2015 & 23.03.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the MBA Program available at National Institute of Technology, Karnataka. For more details regarding MBA Admission 2015 at NIT, Karnataka visit: www.nitk.ac.in/