The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut has invited applications from the interested & eligible candidates throwing open admissions for Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2015-17. There by in relation to it, through this article we are providing complete information on NIT Calicut-MBA Admissions 2015.
NIT Calicut-MBA Admissions 2015
Let us go through the details for MBA admissions in NIT Calicut.
- Candidates must have done their Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics/Economics as a subject from recognized University with a minimum passing marks of 60% (or 6.5 out of 10 CGPA)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need to have a minimum of 55% marks (or 6.0 out of 10 CGPA)
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- It is necessary that candidates must have appeared for entrance tests like CAT/CMAT & must possess a valid score card.
- Candidates shall be selected based on their performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must have a minimum work experience of three years after Graduation in any of the disciplines.
- Seats Allotment :
-Regular Students : 60
-Sponsored Candidates : 5
-Open Categories : 29
-OBC : 15
-SC : 9
-OBC (DA): 1
-OPDA : 1
- Last date for submission: 27.2.2015
- List of selected candidates for GD/PI :16.3.2015
- Tentative Date of GD/PI at Delhi: 30.3.2015
- Tentative Date of GD/PI at Kolkata: 1.4.2015
- Tentative Date of GD/PI at Bangalore: 3.4.2015
- Tentative Date of GD/PI at Mumbai: 6.4.2015
- Tentative Date of GD/PI at Calicut: 8.4.2015
- Announcement of results : 20.4.2015
- Admission date: 1st May 2015
- Commencement of Classes : 29.7.2015
How to apply?
- Candidates can submit the application form through Institute website http://www.nitc.ac.in or http://www.soms.nitc.ac.in
- The database sheet should be sent to,
National Institute of Technology, Calicut,
- Along with the application form, candidates need to send a demand draft of Rs.1000/- for General & OBC Category & it is Rs.500/- in case of SC/St candidates.
- The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of “The Director, NIT Calicut” and payable at Calicut.
- The documents required to be attached with the application form are;
-CAT/MAT Score cards
-10th & 12th Mark sheet
-Semester wise mark sheet of Degree/Post Graduate Degree
-Copy of certificate of work experience
For further doubts/queries please write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com