Nirma University now known as “Institute of Management” is a top B-School, a Institute of Management. The Institute is a center of excellence offering various programmes. The University has been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University is in a bid to develop knowledge among the students & works towards the advancement of mankind.
Every year the University invites for applications from various students for different departments. The Institute of Management, Nirma University has invited for applications for admission to BBA-MBA Programme for the academic year 2015.
About Integrated BBA-MBA Programme
The Innovative Programme known as the Integrated BBA-MBA Programme is a good combination of the Undergraduate & Post Graduate Programmes -BBA & MBA. The first three years (BBA-under Graduation) carry six semesters i.e 2 semesters in each year. It is followed up by two years of Post Graduation having three terms in each year.
However, the Programme provides an opportunity to make an exit at the end of the third year, on successful completion of three years. Doing so, a Degree of Bachelors in Business Administration shall be awarded to the student who wishes to make an exit at this stage. Where as on successful completion of five years of the Integrated BBA-MBA Programme, “Bachelors in Business Administration -Master of Business Administration” Degree shall be awarded to the candidates. Let us take a look at the eligibility criteria norms for this interesting course on Nirma University:Integrated BBA-MBA admissions 2015.
Eligibility criteria for Integrated BBA-MBA admissions 2015
Candidates willing to apply for Nirma University:Integrated BBA-MBA admissions 2015 must take care while applying for admissions to Integrated BBA-MBA admissions 2015 by following the Eligibility Criteria norms carefully.
- Candidates who wish to take up admissions in Integrated BBA-MBA of Nirma University, must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination (10+2) or may be any other equvivalent examination being recognized by Nirma University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks & English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for HSC exam can apply as well if they provide enough proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of joining the programme.
- Candidates should not be more than 20 years of age as on 1st July 2015.
- Candidates please note that total number of seats available for admission purpose are 60.
- 15% of seats are reserved for Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Foreign Students/Children of Indian workers of Gulf countries & South East Asia.