NIPER is all about National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research. NIPER is said to be the first ever national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences. The Institute is formed with the objective of becoming the center of excellence in order to provide advanced studies as well as facilitate the research programmes in pharmaceutical sciences.
It must be noted that NIPER is an autonomous body which is set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities & Association of commonwealth Universities.
NIPER was formed with a vision to become a globally recognized brand in the areas of education as well as research in pharmaceutical sciences along with it also promote the growth of pharmaceutical industry.
Having read about NIPER JEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria for NIPER JEE 2015 we shall now learn more about the NIPER JEE 2015 Important Dates. By checking out the NIPER JEE 2015 Important Dates candidates can come to know more about the important dates for the events of NIPER JEE 2015 entrance exam.
NIPER JEE 2015 Important Dates
- Date of commencement of online registration : 6th April 2015
- Last date for online registration : 1st May 2015
- Date of NIPER JEE Entrance Exam : 7th June 2015
Reservation of seats for NIPER JEE 2015
- 5% of seats shall be available for candidates sponsored by Government Departments/ Research & Development Organizations/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Reputed Private Pharmaceutical Enterprises
- 5% of total no. of seats in MBA (Pharm) available for all those candidates who are NRI or wards of NRI.
- Provisions for reservation shall be made as per the Government of India rules.
- SC/ST candidates are required to furnish a caste certificate at the time of admission.
- Physically handicapped candidates must produce a medical certificate.
- Kashmiri migrants must produce a valid migration certificate issued by the Relief Commission or any other competent authority.