NIPER is all about National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research. NIPER is said to be the first ever national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences. The Institute is formed with the objective of becoming the center of excellence in order to provide advanced studies as well as facilitate the research programmes in pharmaceutical sciences.
It must be noted that NIPER is an autonomous body which is set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. NIPEr is a member of Association of Indian Universities & Association of commonwealth Universities.
NIPER was formed with a vision to become a globally recognized brand in the areas of education as well as research in pharmaceutical sciences along with it also promote the growth of pharmaceutical industry.
In order to prepare well for the exam we have made our best attempts to provide candidates with knowledge on topics such as NIPER JEE 2015 Exam Pattern, NIPER JEE 2015 Syllabus. In order to help the candidates with their improvement in preparation, we have got for you the NIPER JEE 2015 FAQ’s.
NIPER JEE 2015 FAQ’s
The NIPER JEE 2015 FAQ’s shall comprise of the most important questions which are more likely to be asked in the entrance examination.
- Polarity of solvents for chromatography
- Rf values for better separation
- Absorbent in reverse phase chromatography
- Partition coefficient between liquid-liquid phase
- Naming of peptides (i.e. pentapeptide, hexapeptide)
- Hetero and homo diens
- Setro of biphenyl,cyclohexane(
- Haemllet equation and saturation kinetics
- IR frequency of carbonyl compounds
- Solvents for IR and NMR
- Mechanism of action of barbiturates, pyrimethamine, co-trimoxazole
- Technique for separation of isomers and racemic mixture
- Applications of spectroscopic technique
- Gas laws (boyle charles etc)
- Polymers in pharmaceutics
- Calculation for J value (NMR)
- Isomers of important phytopharmaceuticals and its use
- Alpha carotene contains how many rings
- Squalene contains how many isoprene units
- Use of each 5 HT receptors
- Measurement of flow properties and its importance
- Role of excipients and stage of addition of each
- Solvents for oral use, iv use and reconstitution
- All IP standards for tablets and capsules
- Accelerated stability testing
- Applications of various mixers and dryers
- Identification of peaks in mass spectroscopy
- Surfactants its classification and HLB values for different surfactants
- Anti malarial drugs their structure, iupac, mechanism of action
- Enzymes as biomarkers in various disease state
- Protein binding of important drugs
- Vitamins: name, deficiency
- General Knowledge & logical mathematics
To know more please visit our previous articles such as NIPER JEE 2015, NIPER JEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria, NIPER JEE 2015 Important Dates, NIPER JEE 2015 Online Application Process, NIPER JEE 2015 Online Application Process or visit the official website http://www.niper.ac.in/