NIMCET 2015 Paper Pattern:
The “NIT MCA Common Entrance Test” is a common entrance examination which is an entrance examination which is conducted by the “National Institute of Technology”. This is primarily and solely conducted for the purpose of admitting Students and Candidates to its MCA Programs and Courses.
The NIMCET entrance examinations are conducted every year on a national basis. Thus all those Candidates and Students who are interested in getting admitted to the National Institute of Technology are supposed to pass out and qualify the NIMCET 2015 entrance examination.
The following given below is the NIMCET 2015 Paper Pattern. This article exclusively features important aspects of the examination like that of the type of the questions which will be asked, the no of questions which will be asked, the section wise break up of the paper.
(a)Total No of Questions asked in the Examination:
- There will be a total of 120 questions which will be asked in the upcoming entrance examination.
(b)what is the nature and the kind of questions asked in the NIMCET 2015 Examination:
- All the questions which will be asked in the examination will be of the nature of Multiple Choice Questions, (MCQ’s)
(c)Total No of Marks allotted to the Examination:
- Every question asked in the Examination shall carry at least 4 marks, thus the total number of marks in the examination would be 480 Marks
(d)Negative Marking in the Examination:
- All the Candidates are required to take note that there is a scheme of negative marking in the examination where (-1 Mark) will be deducted for every wrong answer given by the Candidate.
(e)Section Wise Break Up of the Examination Paper:
- Mathematics Section: 50 Questions comprising a total of 200 Marks
- Analytical Abilities and Logical Reasoning: 20 Questions comprising a total of 80 Marks
- Computer Awareness: 20 Questions comprising a total of 80 Marks
- General English: 10 Questions comprising a total of 40 Marks
(f)Duration of the NIMCET 2015 Examination:
- The NIMCET 2015 Entrance Examination shall comprise of about 2 Hours or 120 Minutes.
Further Instructions to the Candidates:
- All the Candidates and Students are required to know that Mobile phones and Calculators will not be allowed in the Examination hall.
- All the Candidates are required to mark the answers in the OMR Sheets only, which are provided for the purpose.
- All the Candidates and Students are required to use Black or Blue ball point inks only for the purpose of answering.
- The OMR Answer sheet is supposed to be kept neat and clean and any rough work is supposed to done in the Test Booklet space provided.
- All the Candidates should reach the examination hall before time.