NIMCET 2015 Application Form:
The following article given below has been written exclusively for the NIMCET 2015 Application Form, the article includes all the aspects of the application form such as the mode of the application form; the procedure and the method for filing the application form, the address for the submission of the application form etc.
(a)Mode of the Availability of the Examination Application Form:
- The Examination application form is available from the website
(b)Examination Application Fees:
- For General Category Candidates the fees are 1800/- INR and for SC/ST it is 900/- INR
(c)Procedure to Fill in the Examination Form:
- All the Candidates are required to register themselves with the website by using a user name and a password.
- After the Candidates have registered themselves, they are supposed to fill all the information online together with the following details namely: Personal info, Edu info; and the payment details.
- All the Candidates are required to keep all the documentation ready for the purpose of upload, namely the Scanned copy of photo (up to 30 kb & signature 10kb)
- After the above details then the candidates are required to fill the choice and preference of the examination centre
- Then the candidates are required to press the SAVE Button and then enter their SSC or X std mark sheet details and information.
- After this the candidates is required to enter the E-Receipt details ( the fees are to be paid online, so click here)
- Then the Candidates are required to click on the View button check the status of their application form and then if required to make any additions if necessary.
- After that they are required to press the last button which is the “Submit Button”
(c)Submission of the Examination Application Form:
All the Candidates are required to sign the examination application form before they can submit the application form to the below mentioned address:
National Institute of Technology, Agartala
PO: Former Tripura Engineering College
Barjala, Jirania, Tripura (w) 799 046