National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a necessary test for students in search of admission to National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai.
NEST 2015 Eligibility
- The applicants must have passed HSC/ intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent exam with minimum of 60% marks from any recognized Board in India.
- The applicants applying for the exam must be born on or after 03.08.1995 (There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) applicants).
Note: There is 5% relaxation for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Persons with Disability (PD) applicants.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the NEST official website. The applicants can pay the examination fee through electronic transfer or demand draft (DD) in favour of NISER NEST payable at Bhubaneswar.
NEST 2015 Examination Fees
The following is the examination fees for NEST 2015 examination:
- For Male applicants (General & OBC categories): Rs. 700/-
- For Male applicants (SC/ST categories): Rs. 350/-
- For Females (All categories): Rs. 350/-
- For Physically Disabled applicants (All categories): Rs. 350/-
- For Male applicants (General & OBC categories): Rs. 750/-
- For Male applicants (SC/ST categories): Rs. 400/-
- For Females (All categories): Rs. 400/-
- For Physically Disabled applicants (All categories): Rs. 400/-
NEST 2015 Important Dates
- Registration starts: 05.01.2015
- Last date for sending request +DD for Offline Application form: 19.02.2015
- Last date for submitting Offline Application form : 07.03.2015
- Last date for Online application: 07.03.2015
- Availability of online and offline admit cards starts: 15.04.2015
- Date of NEST 2015 examination :30.05.2015 (Saturday)
- Announcement of Results of NEST exam: 19.06.2015
For further details regarding NEST 2015 examination visit: www.nestexam.in/