Having discussed about the required eligibility criteria for NEET 2015 in our previous article on NEET 2015 Eligibility Criteria let us now move on to the other details for the NEET 2015 entrance exam.
As mentioned earlier, NEET 2015 entrance exam is conducted so as to provide admissions to eligible candidates to various Medical as well as Dental Colleges. Candidates can get admission for MBBS/BDS course. In order to apply for NEET 2015, let us check out the important dates for NEET 2015 so that interested candidates can apply for the same before the last date.
NEET 2015 Exam Dates
- Availability of application forms for NEET 2015 : December 1, 2014 onwards
- Closing date for NEET 2015 application form : 31st December 2014
- Submission of application form along with late fees : Jan 1st to 31st Jan 2015
- NEET 2015 entrance exam date : May 2015
How to apply for NEET 2015?
Candidates carefully note down the application procedure for NEET 2015 so as to apply for it & avoid last minute rush. Given below are few steps to be followed in order to apply online for NEET UG 2015 entrance exam.
- Candidates need to fill up the application form & keep a note of the registration number for the concerned exam for further use or reference.
- Candidates are required to make the payment of application fees through E-Challan/Credit Card/Debit Card as per their choice & convenience.
- Candidates need to take a print out of the conformation page & send it to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the Address slip & send it to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Along with the application form & application fees, candidates need to attach the proof of fee remittance, the conformation page of online filled in application form as well as the affidavit in a specific order to be sent to CBSE.
- The application form along with the fees shall be sent to the given below address;
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
- The application fees needed to be paid for NEET 2015 is Rs.1000/- for General & OBC candidates & it is Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates.
For further information on NEET 2015 please continue following http://www.careersamosa.com . Like & share our webpage & articles by making use of the social networking options provided on the left hand side of the page to get regular updates. 🙂