NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) which is being organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The entrance exam is conducted every year to provide admission to students in MBBS/BDS for their higher secondary education. Admissions are carried out in as many as 353 Medical Colleges & 297 various Dental Colleges.
In order to get admission in the Medical & BDS Colleges, candidates need to fill up an application form before the last date. The procedure to apply for NEET 2015 is online, candidates please follow the instructions for the same carefully. Let us look at the details for NEET 2015 closely which shall help candidates to apply for it.
NEET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates please carefully note down the eligibility criteria for NEET 2015 so as to apply for the same.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2014.
- Candidates applying for NEET 2015 must have passed Class XII with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Class XII (For SC/ST candidates the minimum marks limit is 40%)
- Physically Challenged candidates must obtain a minimum of 45% marks together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC Category is maintained as per the Govt. of India & respective State norms.
- As far as the State Medical Colleges are concerned, 85% seats will be filled from among the state merit list.
- Remaining 15% seats shall be filled from among the All India merit list.
- For Union Government Medical Colleges, all the seats shall be filled by All India merit list.
Aspiring candidates please follow http://www.careersamosa.com for more detail information on NEET 2015. For any doubts or queries kindly let us know.