NDA 2015 Application fees
- Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.100/-. Candidates can pay the money by depositing in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking facility of State Bank of India can also be used/ state Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ state Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Card/Debit Card.
- The candidates must submit the proof of their fees payment within 10 days from the date of such communication either by hand or by speed post to the commission.
- Female candidates, SC/ST/PH candidates, sons of JCO’s, NCO’s,OR’s are exempted to pay the application fees.
How to apply for NDA 2015?
- It is advised that candidates apply online on the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
- Detailed instructions in order to fill up the application form are available on http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Selection procedure for NDA 2015?
The selection committee of Union Public Service Commission prepares a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination. Selected candidates shall appear before Services Selection Board for Intelligence & Personality Test. Two stage selection procedure is involved based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. Candidates need to clear both the qualifying tests. Candidates qualifying for II test are supposed to submit the original certificates along with the photocopy. Candidates need to submit matriculation certificate or equvivalent in support of date of birth, original 10+2 certificate must be submitted.
NDA 2015 Exam Pattern
- Subjects involved in NDA 2015 entrance exam are, Mathematics & General Ability Test.
- Time duration of 2½ hours is allotted for each subject.
- Mathematics test shall consist of maximum 300 marks where as General Ability test shall consist of maximum 600 marks making a total of 900 marks.
- Candidates are not permitted to make use of calculators, logarithmic tables while answering objective type questions.
Please drop a comment on http://www.careersamosa.com for further assistance on NDA 2015. 🙂