NCHMCT JEE 2015
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) was started by the Government of India in the year 1982. It is a self-governing body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality education in the country.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is carried out to admit students in an undergraduate level program of hotel management.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility
- The applicant must have passed HSC/ intermediate (10+2) system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
Note: The applicants appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in the exam on provisional basis.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
NCHMCT JEE exam consist of 200 objective types multiple choice questions (MCQs). The time duration for the exam is three hours (180 minutes). There is no negative marking for in correct answer.
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
NCHMCT JEE exam comprises of questions from the following subjects/ fields:
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude (30 ques.)
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction (30 ques.)
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs (30 ques.)
- Aptitude for Service Sector (30 ques.)
- English Language (80 ques.)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online at the NCMHCT website by paying the application fees through gateway payment and can also download the application form from the website.
Applicants can also get the application form from the institute as well as through post on sending request for application form along with the application fees. The dully filled application form is to be sent to the “JEE CELL” National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, “A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309” through speed post or registered post.
Following are the examination fees for the NCHMCT JEE Examination:
- For General/OBC category applicants: Rs. 900/-
- For ST/SC/PD category applicants: Rs. 450/-
Note: Notification, exam date and other important dates will be announced soon.
For further more details you can visit NCHMCT website: www.nchm.nic.in/