NDA Entrance Examination
National Defence Academy (NDA) is the prime institute for providing training for the three wings that is Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA entrance examination is been conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for admission training course offered at the National Defence Academy. The recruitment of applicants to Army, Navy and Air force wings is made through National Defence Academy Entrance Exam. NDA entrance exam is held twice a year, mostly in the month of April and September.
- For Army wing, the applicant should have passed 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination held by any State Education Board
- For Air Force and Naval Wings, the applicant should have passed 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics held by a State Education Board
- The applicant should be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India is also eligible
Note: Applicants who are appearing for the 12th Class examination of the 10+2 pattern of School Education can also apply.
The NDA examination is divided in to two:
- Written Examination: The written test comprises of two subjects Mathematics and General Ability. Both the papers are of two and half hour and carries 300 marks and 600 marks respectively.
- Interview: The applicants those who clear written test have to go through personal interview on basis of which further selection will be made.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam, the applicants who clear the written test will have to go through Personal Interview on the basis of which final selection is been made.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants have to fill in the form and send the prescribed form to The Secretary, UPSC, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- 110069 with all the relevant and required documents attached with it.