NATA Results 2015:
The “National Aptitude test in Architecture” (NATA) is an entrance examination which is conducted by the “National Institute of Advance Studies in Architecture” under the guidance and supervision of the Council of Architecture (CA) in India.
All those candidates who are intending to pursue their Architecture programs & courses are required to appear and qualify for the National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) Examinations.
Only those candidates who have appeared and qualified for the NATA examination are eligible to be admitted to the Undergraduate courses & programs in Architecture.The candidates are admitted to the Architecture programs & courses on the basis of their marks / scores obtained in the NATA exams, together with the qualifying examinations in the ratio of 50:50.
NATA Results 2015:
- The NATA Results 2015 will be declared only in the month of September 2015. However, all the Candidates are required to note that these are (tentative) dates.
- The exact and specific dates for the NATA Results 2015 have yet not been officially declared and announced.
- The NATA Results 2015 will be declared in the form of the NATA 2015 Score Card.
- The NATA 2015 Score Card will be also available for download on the Official Website of the NATA Results 2015.
- Candidates are required to note that the NATA Results 2015 which is available on the NATA Results 2015 website shall be considered for the purpose of the Admissions.
- No other format of the NATA 2015 Results (neither printout nor photocopy) will be considered for the purpose of NATA 2015 Admissions.
- The NATA Results 2015 / NATA 2015 Score Card will be posted on the website at least by the 4th Working day from the declaration of the NATA 2015 Results.
- The NATA Results 2015 / Score card are valid for a period of 2 years from the year in which the candidate has appeared and received the NATA 2015 Results.
- All the candidates can directly check their NATA Results 2015 directly from the website after 4 days of the conclusion of the NATA 2015 Examinations.
- During the time of the counseling or admissions only the NATA 2015 Results which are mentioned on the Official website shall be considered for the purpose of admissions by the Authority.
- The above mentioned article was written on the “NATA 2015 Results” please visit our website for more details on the NATA 2015 Exams.