NATA Exam Preparation Tips
The below mentioned article was exclusively written on the NATA Exam Preparation Tips , the below article NATA Exam Preparation Tips also includes other sub topics such Drawing Tips for NATA Exam & Aesthetic Sensitivity Tips for NATA Exam.
(a)Check your Syllabus / Course Content:
This is in fact the first step towards the preparation of the entrance examination, it is an absolute necessity for all Candidates and Students to check the syllabus and the course content for the entrance examination. Click HERE for NATA 2016 Syllabus.
(b) Always make a Study Program / Routine:
The best way to prepare for any exam is to make yourself a study program or a study routine, this will enable you to study regularly and result in timely completion of the syllabus. Preparing a study program can also enable to break up the entire vast portion in to easy patches.
(c) Study Regularly / Everyday:
Its far better to study everyday regularly then to study at one time, just before the examinations. All the Candidates should remember that proverb “Slow and Steady wins the Race”.
(d) Always pay attention to important chapters and topics:
Its very important to pay very special attention to important chapters and topics that are not only having more weight age but also which are asked regularly in the previous examinations. There is always a chance that 2 or 3 questions may be asked in the present examination.
(e) Revise last year exam papers:
Practicing and solving the last year question papers will definitely boost your morale and confidence. Moreover, the more you practice the better for you, this would enable you to know your weak points and also overcome your fears.
Drawing Tips for NATA Exam:
All candidates are required to note that the NATA examination comprises of the Drawing Paper & Aesthetic Sensitivity Test Paper. Here are some tips and trick to easily score more in the Drawing Paper
- All candidates should keep on practicing their Drawing & Sketching skills at all times, candidates should remember that “Practice Always makes A Man Perfect”
- The candidates should always keep in mind that the more you practice the more you would be confident in your drawing.
- The candidate should try to draw and sketch with less use of an Eraser; this will make the drawing more appealing and presentable.
- Candidates should always practice vivid sketches this would surely help in better sketching over a period of time, in the long run.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Tips for NATA Exam:
- The 2nd Test Paper which is the Aesthetic Sensitivity Test is designed to check out other qualities of the candidate namely: communication, imagination and expressive capability of the candidate.
- So the candidate will be required to enhance and increase these aspects all by himself. A best way would be to read as much as you can, this would provide you with more insight and knowledge.
The careersamosa team wishes all the students Good Luck with their exams 🙂