The “National Aptitude Test in Architecture” which is also very popularly known as the ‘NATA’ Entrance Examinations, are conducted by the “National Institute of Advance Studies in Architecture”. This is a mandatory entrance examination which is conducted for the sole purpose of admitting all the Candidates and the Students to the Undergraduate Courses and Programs in Architecture.
All those Candidates and Students who have successfully passed out and cleared this entrance examination are admitted to Architecture programs and courses. The admittance to the architecture courses would be purely on the basis of their marks and the score which have been obtained by the Candidate in the NATA 2016 and the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
The following article has been exclusively written on the NATA 2016 Application Form, so as to help all those Candidates who are interested in appearing for the Upcoming NATA 2016 entrance Examinations.
(a)Mode of Applying for the NATA 2016:
- All the Candidates are required to register themselves through the Online Mode
(b)Instructions to Candidates for registering themselves:
- All the Candidates are required to register themselves for the NATA 2016 on the website, which is given in the above.
- The Candidates will be presented with a page which displays “Register” button, which they are required to select.
- After Clicking on the Register Button, the Candidate shall come across a form, which is required to be filled by the Candidate. For this purpose the Candidate is required to create a username and a password and a valid email address.
- All the Candidates are required to create a strong intensity password for the above mentioned purposes, for this purpose it would be recommend to create a password with both alphanumeric characters.
- After the above mentioned procedure, the Candidate can Click on the “Create User” Button.
- After the above mentioned step the respective Candidate will receive an email on the email address, which is provided at the time of registering with the website link, mentioned above.
- All the Candidates are required to then follow all the instructions and thus activate their User Account and register themselves for the NATA 2016.
(c)NATA 2016 Registration Fees:
- All the Candidates can make the payment of the Fees through the Online Mode, by using the Credit Card or the Debit Card and even the Net Banking facility.
For more information on NATA 2016 kindly contact www.nata.in