NATA 2015 Syllabus:
Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil, Architectural Awareness, architectural terminology, identifying commonly uses materials and objects bases on their textural qualities and color. Historical and contemporary buildings of Architectural importance, Architects and their Works, Awareness of persons, persons, places, buildings etc. of Architectural importance.
Scale and proportion, Freehand sketching of objects and Activities commonly seen in the rural or urban/suburban context such as Furniture, Machine, landscape, Buildings, kitchens, playground, Markets, Railway Platform, Bus Stop, Exhibitions etc, Enlargement of Reduction of Drawings, Mirror Image etc.
NATA 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- The following is the Eligibility Criteria for the NATA, also known as the National Aptitude Test in Architecture:
- All Candidates/Students who have passed out their Secondary School Certificate (SSC Board) Examinations or any other equivalent examination are eligible to appear for the NATA 2015 Examinations, but will not be Eligible to appear for B.Arch Courses
- Also all Candidates/Students who have passed out their 10+2 HSC Board Examinations or any other equivalent exam with at least 50% are eligible to appear for the NATA 2015 examinations.
- All the Candidates/Students should have studied Mathematics as their Main subject in the 10+2 HSC Board Examinations.
NATA 2015 Paper Pattern:
- There shall be 2 papers in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam, given as below:
- Paper 1- based on the drawing test (2 hrs duration)
- Paper 2- Computer based online Aesthetic sensitivity test (1 Hr duration)
NATA 2015 Important Dates:
As usual the National Aptitude test in Architecture Exams are held every year in the month of January. The upcoming examination is also expected to be in the same month (the dates shall be published on our website as soon as they are disclosed)
For more details please contact the following:
National Institute of Advance Studies in Architecture,
CDSA, Survey no 58 & 49A
Bavdhan Kurd, Paud Road, (Before Ambrosia Resort; Off Chandni Chowk)
NATA 2015 Examination Fee:
The fees for the NATA Exam in 800/- INR. All the examination and the test fees should be paid either by the Demand Draft or the Postal order or also by the Bankers cheque. All these should be drawn in favour of the “Council of Architecture”.
NATA Exam Centres:
The NATA Examination are conducted at several CoA approved Architectural colleges and institutes, but the examination centres keep on changing from time to time. Therefore it would be in the interest of all the Candidates/Students to confirm to the official website given above for the changes.