NATA 2015 Score Card:
The “National Aptitude Test in Architecture” which is also very popularly known as the ‘NATA’ Entrance Examinations, are conducted by the “National Institute of Advance Studies in Architecture”. This is a mandatory entrance examination which is conducted for the sole purpose of admitting all the Candidates and the Students to the Undergraduate Courses and Programs in Architecture.
The NATA entrance examinations are specifically designed and crafted to measure and analyze the aptitude skills and capabilities of the Candidate. The NATA also tests the drawing and observation skills of the Candidates.
All those Candidates and Students who have successfully passed out and cleared this entrance examination are admitted to Architecture programs and courses. The admittance to the architecture courses would be purely on the basis of their marks and the score which have been obtained by the Candidate in the NATA 2015 and the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
NATA 2015 Score Card:
The NATA 2015 Score Card will be announced and declared by the “Council of Architecture”. This NATA 2015 Score Card will be declared only after the NATA 2015 Results are declared. The NATA 2015 Score Card contains the marks which are score by the Candidate in the NATA entrance examinations.
- The NATA 2015 Score Card shall be made available from the 4th working day of the NATA 2015 entrance examinations.
- These NATA 2015 Score Cards are used as a benchmark for the purpose admitting all those Candidates and Students who have appeared for the NATA 2015 entrance examinations.
- All the Candidates and Students can check their Marks and Scores on the NATA 2015 Score Card. For this purpose the Candidates are required to use their valid ID.
- All the Candidates are requested to take the print out of the NATA 2015 Score Cards for the purpose gaining admission to the Undergraduate Architectural Programs & Courses.
- The Validity of the NATA 2015 Score Card is for the duration of 2 years and the validity and the genuinety of the NATA 2015 Score Card can be directly checked online through the NATA Server.
- Most of the Universities and Colleges which are offering the Admissions to several Architectural Courses and Programs will consider 40% marks in the NATA 2015 Score Card.