As discussed in our previous posts on NATA 2015, we further bring into your notice, on How to register for NATA 2015 Architecture Exam. In our previous post, we had briefly discussed on how to apply for NATA 2015, let us throw some more light on it by looking into all the detailing.
As mentioned earlier, NATA 2015 registration forms can be filled online by making a payment of Rs.1000/- (excluding the processing fees) The payment can be made through Net banking/Credit Cards/ICICI Isure Bank Challan. Candidates must note that, registration process shall start from March 2015 onwards.
Given below is a detailed procedure on how to fill up the NATA 2015 form online http://www.nata.in
- First & foremost thing is, candidates must register themselves on NATA student portal. Candidates must create a username and a password at http://www.nata.in/register . In case candidates are already registered, this step can be skipped.
- Press on “Click here to register” button.
- An information form shall be provided which is to be filled in by the candidates. Make use of the proper username, password and e-mail id.
- While choosing a password please note that it should be contain minimum 8 characters & should have atleast 1 non alphanumeric character.
- On completion of the form press on “Create User” Button.
- For confirmation purpose, candidates shall receive an e-mail on the email address provided by them. On following the instructions provided in the mail, one can activate his/her account.
- Once your account has been activated click on the “Login link” located at the top right corner of the page. One can log in by entering the username, password & e-mail address.
- Documents required for the profile are:
-SSC Mark sheet
-Photograph & Signature
- By clicking on browse button one can select the jpg file of your photo cum signature on the computer. Later on click on the “upload” button. Following it click on “Save” button.
- Recheck your profile & then click on the “Purchase Form” button.
- Now the time comes to choose a payment method for yourselves.
- If a candidate chooses Net banking & Credit Card method for making payment of the registration fee, one can follow the “My NATA Forms” section & download the registration form.
- If a candidate chooses for ICICI Bank ISure pay, the candidate shall be asked to download the pre-filled ICICI Bank Challan. One needs to approach the nearest branch of ICICI bank along with the printed copies of challan & pay the required sum of money. Later on one can download “My NATA Forms”
To get a thorough preparation of NATA, a brief introduction on the sample papers can be really helpful. Check out the NATA Sample papers NATA 2015 Sample Papers
For more news check http://www.careersamosa.com