NATA 2015 Cut Off:
The” National Aptitude Test for Architecture” (NATA) Examinations are conducted every year for admitting candidates & students to “5 Year Bachelor of Architecture” (B.Tech) courses & programs.
All candidates who have qualified in the NATA 2015 examinations shall be admitted to “Council of Architecture” (CA) approved colleges & institutes which offer 5 Yr B.Arch Courses.
NATA 2015 Score Card:
- The NATA 2015 Results will be declared (tentatively) in the month of September 2015; the exact dates have not yet been Announced.
- The NATA 2015 Results will be declared in the form of the NATA 2015 Score Card, the NATA 2015 Score Card will be issued after 4 days of the conclusion of the NATA 2015 Examinations.
- All candidates are required to take several printouts of the NATA 2015 Score cards because after 7 days such facility would not be allowed under any circumstances.
- After 7 days the NATA 2015 Score card will only be available on the NATA Server, a print out or copy cannot be taken.
- The Score card shall have a validity of 2 years from the year & date of its declaration.
NATA 2015 Cut Off:
The following given below information is given on the NATA 2015 Cut Off list, it includes detailed information on several aspects of the NATA 2015 Cut Off list.
- The NATA 2015 Cut off is the “Minimum Required Marks” or the “Minimum Required Scores” which are required to be obtained by the Candidate.
- The NATA 2015 Cut Off list is based upon several factors namely: the No. of candidates appeared, the No. of candidates who have cleared the examination, the No.of vacancies which are available for the current year, the last year NATA Cut Off List Etc.
- All Candidates are required to note that the “Council of Architecture” (CA) publicly announces & discloses the NATA 2015 Cut Off list.
- The NATA 2015 Cut Off list shall include only the names of those students who have successfully cleared both the NATA 2015 Examinations & Counselling Procedure.
- All those Candidates who have their names inducted in the NATA 2015 Cut Off list shall be eligible to be admitted to the 5 Yr B.Arch Courses.
- The exact dates for the declaration of the NATA 2015 Cut Off list have yet not been declared, but the NATA 2015 Cut Off list shall be declared by the month of September 2015
Minimum Marks for NATA 2015 Cut Off list:
All candidates are requested to read the below mentioned information on “Minimum Marks for NATA 2015 Cut Off list” very Carefully:
- A Candidate will have to Secure & Score at least 50% Marks in the Qualifying examination (which is the 10+2 HSC Board Pattern) to get his name listed in the NATA 2015 Cut Off list.
- Also the candidate will have to obtain at least 40% or More (80 marks out of 200 marks) in the NATA 2015 Test to qualify for the NATA 2015 Cut Off list.