NATA 2015 Counselling:
The NATA 2015 Counselling procedure will be conducted only after the declaration & announcement of the NATA 2015 Results. The NATA 2015 Counselling Procedure is primarily conducted for the purpose of providing guidelines and suggestions for the NATA 2015 Counselling.
The NATA 2015 Results:
- The exact & precise dates for the NATA 2015 Results have yet not been declared and announced. But the NATA 2015 Results could be declared somewhere in the month of September 2015 (tentatively).
- The NATA 2015 Results will be declared in the format of the NATA 2015 Score Card.
- All the candidates can avail the NATA 2015 Score card from the Official website of the NATA 2015 Examinations.
- The NATA 2015 Score card will declare the total marks awarded to every candidate in the NATA 2015 examinations.
- Only the NATA 2015 Score Card from the website shall be considered for the purposes of the admissions, no other format (photocopy or printout) shall be considered.
- The NATA 2015 Results will be valid for a period of 2 years from the date of the candidate’s year of appearance and results.
NATA 2015 Counselling:
The NATA 2015 Counselling shall be conducted by only after the Announcement of the NATA 2015 Results. The NATA 2015 Counselling comprises of several stages such as the NATA 2015 counseling registration, the verification of documents & seat allotment etc.
The following are the important features & aspects of the NATA 2015 Counselling, given below:
- The NATA 2015 Counselling Procedure will be commencing only after the Declaration of the NATA 2015 Results.
- Only those candidates & aspirants who have qualified the NATA 2015 Exams will be eligible to be summoned for the NATA 2015 Counselling Procedure
- The NATA 2015 Counselling Procedure shall also include the process of Documentation and Certificate Verification.
- The NATA 2015 Counselling Procedure also involves the Admissions & Allotment of seats to the Architecture Institutes & Colleges approved by the Council of Architecture (CA)
NATA 2015 Counselling Address:
All those candidates who have successfully qualified for the NATA 2015 exams and have been summoned for the NATA 2015 Counselling Procedure are required to be present themselves at the following address mentioned below:
JNAFA School of Planning & Architecture, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028
Documentation Verification for the NATA 2015 Counselling:
- NATA 2015 Admit Card
- SSC & HSC Certificates
- Integrated Community Certificate authorized by the MRO
- Income certificate from the parents if annual income is lower than 100,000 /- INR
- Medical Certificate / physical fitness certificate of the candidate
- Transfer Certificate
- All the candidates are required to keep the above mentioned documents & certificates ready in both Original & photocopy format during the NATA 2015 Counselling.
- All candidates who have obtained the NCC certificates are also requested to bring their certificates both Original & photocopy.
- The above article was written on the NATA 2015 Counselling, please click here for more information on the NATA 2015 Counselling.